Sunday, September 10, 2006

Three Marbles


Three Marbles
Oil on gessoed board
Sept 9, 06
40x90mm
To purchase for $100 click here.
Sold n

Another postage stamp sized one. I've had a love of glass marbles ever since my childhood - I think most kids love them. Each marble is unique and is it's own perfectly contained private universe.

I have learned a trick of holding them in place with grains of sand while I paint them, however it still didn't prevent one of them rolling away before I'd finished. I'm literally losing my marbles...

4 comments:

  1. You are just fantastic with reflective things! Not to suggest that you're not fantastic with other things..pencils, tomatos etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the three marbles. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers! I enjoyed painting this one.

    ReplyDelete