Friday, May 22, 2009

Still life With Pluto




Still life With Pluto
Oil on linen on MDF
88x121mm



This was an eclectic but tight arrangement of objects on my shelf that appealed to me. It has a Morandi feel about it the way the objects are tightly clustered along the horizontal, and is lit from underneath. I liked the Pluto character figurine perched on the matchbox against the red of the coffee mug. I tryed to keep the painting loose and lively.

I've also updated my new blog "Another Day". I must admit to being a bit dissapointed by the lack of reaction to it. I've tryed to make it interesting, and I've tryed my hardest to promote it, but it has had very few visits and little feedback or comments. It's very easy for me to feel Eyeorish... If anyone has any positive suggestions on how I can improve it to make it more interesting please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment