Saturday, November 29, 2014

New Light Through Old Glass

New Light Through Old Glass
Oil on mounted cotton
 $POA

This will be the 1000th post here and this seems a good painting to celebrate that numerical milestone with.

This also happens to be  Black Friday, which in case you live under some kind of cyber rock, you will know is the day of mass sales after Thanks Giving in the US, and I thought to celebrate I would have a sale of my own!


I don't post to this blog very often, and regard this project on hiatus. I have been painting though and have begun work on a series of larger paintings that is all very cloak and dagger at the moment...

I would like to thank everyone for your support and interest over the last few years and wish you all a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year!

2 comments:

  1. A delightful work to celebrate the milestone Paul. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete