Thursday, September 03, 2009

Daffodils at the Window - Detail

Daffodils at the Window - Detail
Oil on gessoed board
This is a detail of the Daffodils painting that I am auctioning via this blog.  The highest bid so far is $120 and the bidding ends at 12 midnight friday September 4th NZ Standard time.  The highest offer I recieve by that time will win the auction. I have pledged that %50 will go the the NZ Cancer Society as my small contribution to their Daffodil Day appeal.
The painting is somewhat larger than most of the "postcard" sized paintings on this blog and normally I would be asking at least $500 for it, so it is quite a bargain at the present bid! 

Update: I've had two further bids this morning and at present it stands at $150. Click here to bid your higest offer.

Update 11am: Just recieved bid for$200
Update 6pm:  $220

Follow updates as I recieve them on my Twitter http://twitter.com/Puniho

No comments:

Post a Comment