Thursday, December 11, 2008

Staedtler Tradition For SCH


Staedtler Tradition For SCH
Oil on gessoed board
85x150mm
NFS Commision
This is so far the only pencil commision where the brand of pencil was specifically asked for. I thought this one should have a nice sharp point for accuracy. My model was a 3B and I wasn't sure if this would be correct, so I left it out. Plus the fact that it cluttered up the end where the initials are, and I didn't want to distract from that. But really it was cos I knew it would drive perfectionists nuts... ;->

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:58 pm

    I really like these pencil drawings. Like I said before, pencils were a bit part of my past and its the reason why I love art. That and a mighty pad and I entertained myself for days. If my brother happened to use one of my pages without asking I used to get extremely upset, almost histerical ha ;) (He wasted his pages trying to draw an exact replica of a Kenworth truck) Eventually he got there..he drives a truck for a living now :) Lee

    ReplyDelete